Monday, January 21, 2013

I started to create Fan and Pick cards for all of the reading stories from our reading series.  That's 30 stories!  I wanted to make 10 question cards for each story.  Maybe I was a little too ambitious.  Searching for clip art to match was my biggest obstacle. 

It only took about an hour for each story to type the questions and answers and to add the clip art.  Once I started, I didn't want to stop, so I worked through the night.  Whew!  (I knew I could take a nap today, if necessary.)

I still have a few questions to create and a few answers to verify.  Since this is only my second year teaching the stories, I am not totally familiar with them all.  I didn't think to bring a book home with me and the links that I have to the online editions weren't cooperating., but I am mostly finished.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover